Coronation Roadmaster's House Museum
5200  Railway Avenue

Roadmaster's House Museum

Built in 1911 to house the CPR Section Crew and Foreman, it was later designated as the ROADMASTER’S HOUSE.  When the CPR downsized, it was rented out to the public.

Concerned citizens rescued the building from demolition. 
Restoration was completed by the Coronation and District
Historical and Museum Society. 

In 2002 the Roadmaster’s House was designated as a
Registered Historical Site by the Province of Alberta.  It soon
became apparent that more space was needed to display CPR and Pioneer artifacts.  The Wheatridge School, the CPR Bunkhouse and a new Display Building were added over the next few years.

HOURS OF OPERATION:

WEDNESDAYS
1:00—4:00 p.m.
June, July & August 

For off hour viewing please call:

Bubbles @ 403-578-2286
Shelley  @ 403-578-4052
Janet     @ 403-578-3842
Karen    @ 403-578-2473
Helen    @ 403-578-2449